Human/Career Development (HCD)
Career Options & Highlights
Folsom Lake College Human/Career Development courses are designed to assist students with recognizing their full potential through developing self awareness, educational management and lifelong independent career planning skills. Instruction includes obtaining skills necessary to succeed in college and make positive and productive work/life decisions.
- Understanding of how changes in the workplace impact career change and lifelong transition.
- Obtain knowledge and skills needed to succeed in college.
- Career exploration and research to assist with career planning and decision making.
- Awareness of skills and competencies required for effective and competitive workplace performance.
- Addresses balanced lifestyle concepts and their relationship to job satisfaction and work/life success.
- Support strategies for those with learning disabilities.
Student Created Podcasts
FLC students enrolled in HCD 310: College Success have created 2 minute podcasts focusing on a variety of issues and topics specific to college students. These podcasts were researched and written by students and recorded live in class for their final semester projects.
Rancho Cordova Center
Register Now for Fall
Looking for open classes?
Community Observatory Invites You
Classified of the Year