Career Options & Highlights
Marketing is a dynamic area of study that provides immediate job and career opportunities after one course or the completion of a degree. The skills learned are easily converted into well-paying careers by many students. The skills learned are essential for international and domestic business and for companies large and small.
Some career options may require more than two years of college study.
- Additional training in courses acceptable as electives for civil service professional occupations.
- Opportunities for Work Experience in local industry and business.
- Training in a career where one third of the presidents of Fortune 500 corporations have marketing backgrounds.
- Coursework in international marketing.
- A lab with tutorial assistance.
Class schedule now online
President to Retire
Performing Arts Events
Faculty Art Show
Supporting Student Success