Nonprofit Organization Management
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key differences between the non-profit, for-profit and public sectors, non-profit governance, operations, and fiscal aspects of non-profit organizations.
- Articulate the different financial planning challenges facing non-profits, compared to the for-profit sector.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of fundraising and composing effective fundraising campaign.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the various types of fundraising campaigns and choose the most appropriate one to implement.
- Demonstrate an understanding of endowments and special funds.
- Demonstrate understanding of handling/processing grants.
- Demonstrate an understanding of fund accounting and bylaws.
Campus Safety Forums
Class schedules now online
Student Art Show
Summer Transferable Classes