March 05, 2012
Folsom Lake College's Associated Students Organization wants YOU! Petitions for Associated Students elections are now available at the Office of Student Life (Folsom campus, Falcon's Roost lower level, room FR-113). All completed candidate's packets are due to the Office of Student Life by Monday, March 19, 2012 at 5pm.
Open positions for 2012-13 are:
Director of Legislative Affairs
CLUBS AND EVENTS BOARD:
Director of Finance
Qualified candidates must:
• Be enrolled in at least 5 units for the 2012-13 year.
• Have a minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
• Commit to serving a 1-year term.
• President, Vice President, and Commissioner must have completed or currently be enrolled in SGVT 300.
• Turn in a completed candidate's packet to Alice Textor in the Office of Student Life, by the deadline noted above.
Get involved and be part of a winning team! Gain practical leadership experience that looks great on your resume while improving your organizational, time management, and presentation skills. Make a difference! Receive 2 transferable units.