March 05, 2012
Folsom Lake College's Associated Students Organization wants YOU! Petitions for Associated Students elections are now available at the Office of Student Life (Folsom campus, Falcon's Roost lower level, room FR-113). All completed candidate's packets are due to the Office of Student Life by Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 5pm.
Open positions for 2013-2014 are:
Director of Legislative Affairs
CLUBS AND EVENTS BOARD:
Director of Finance
LOS RIOS BOARD OF TRUSTEES:
Qualified candidates must:
• Be enrolled in at least 5 units for the 2013-2014 year.
• Have a minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA.
• Commit to serving a 1-year term.
• President, Vice President, and Commissioner must have completed or currently be enrolled in SGVT 300.
• Turn in a completed candidate's packet to Genevieve Siwabessy in the Office of Student Life, by the deadline noted above.
The spring election timeline is as follows:
3/19 - election petitions due at 5:00pm
4/8-17 - campaign period
4/15 - candidate forum, Peregrine Room @ noon
4/16-17 - elections
Get involved and be part of a winning team! Gain practical leadership experience that looks great on your resume while improving your organizational, time management, and presentation skills. Make a difference! Receive 2 transferable units.
For more information, contact: Genevieve Siwabessy at 916-608-6603 or email@example.com