August 15, 2011
Food Services in the Falcon's Roost on the Folsom campus has many exciting new changes starting in Fall 2011. Here are some of the highlights:
- Extended hours for the Java City coffee cart: 7:30am-7pm, Monday through Thursday (Friday 7:30am-2pm).
- Happy hour at the coffee cart, 2:30-3:30pm, with coffee specials, cakes, and pastries.
- Bring your own reusable cup and get 10% off a 16-ounce drip coffee.
- With the Falcon's Talon card, if you buy 9 lunches the 10th is free.
- There will be a new grill menu, featuring a new fish sandwich, burgers, chicken sandwiches, chili dogs, and more.
- The Roost will feature an expanded variety of vegetarian and heart-healthy options, including Bircher Muesli, whole grain salads, and healthy snacks.
- The cafeteria will be open M-Th 8am-2pm and F 8am-1:30pm.
- Every Wednesday will feature a new special.
The menu promises to offer a variety of options this fall - and the expanded cart hours will provide a great service for evening students.
To keep up with all the info about food at the Roost, make sure to visit Campus Dish!