August 01, 2011
The Fall 2011 Semester officially begins on August 20. Most Fall classes start August 22-26.
Make sure you are ready!
- Get your Student Access Card (which is your official college ID) at the Library/Computer Lab in Aspen Hall/FL1 at the Folsom campus, in the Computer Lab at the El Dorado Center, and at the Front Desk at the Rancho Cordova Center. Make sure you bring a photo ID and proof of payment for the semester (this can be printed from eServices) or a copy of your BOG fee waiver and proof of enrollment. There is no charge for the card. For your card to be valid as a regional transit pass, it must have the current semester sticker attached (pick up at the same location).
- Get your Fall 2011 parking permit online now at eServices or in-person at Admissions & Records. If you order online, your parking decal will be mailed to your current mailing address within the next couple days. And, please make sure to arrive early the first week of school - the parking lots do fill up!
- Check out your classroom locations. Come to campus before the semester begins to locate your classrooms. For maps of the main Folsom campus, El Dorado Center, and Rancho Cordova Center, click here. Also, double-check your schedule to make sure where your class meets. For example, "FLC MAIN" classes meet at the Folsom campus, "EDC" classes meet at the El Dorado Center in Placerville, and "RCC" classes meet at the Rancho Cordova Center. Don't assume that all classes meet at the main Folsom campus.
- Bring a copy of your most current schedule with you on the first day of class. You can print this off at eServices.
- Fees are due at time of enrollment. Click here for more information on fee payment policies.
- Make sure you've met the prerequisites for your classes and/or bring prerequisite verification to the first class meeting (test score or unofficial transcript). Click here for more information on prerequisites. Counselors are available for walk-in appointments in August - call (916) 608-6510 (Folsom campus) or (560) 642-5645 (EDC) for more information!