September 08, 2010
Folsom Lake College's annual Health & Wellness Day will be on Tuesday, September 28 from 10am-1pm at the Folsom campus featuring a variety of informational tables and fun activities.
Tentatively scheduled for the day are:
* TravelMed, Inc. will provide flu shots ($20.00) and flu mist ($30.00 for those eligible)
* Women Escaping a Violent Environment (WEAVE)
* Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous
* Lion's Club Optometry Van will offer eye exams
* Los Rios Police Dept. with information on binge drinking and DUIs
* "Around the World in 80 Days" Walking Program with FLC Wellness Services
* Nutrition student fundraiser - delicious and nutritious food and drink
* Gary's Produce Stand - fresh local fruits and vegetables
* MOSAIC Dance Group demonstration 12:15-12:30pm in front of PE Building
* Folsom Health and Wellness Center
* Blue Shield health insurance
* American Diabetes Association
Please check back to this page often for updates on the day's events.
Click here for the college's Health & Wellness Services page.
For more information, please contact the college's nurse, Mary Hansen, at 916-608-6782.