Home > Community > College News > News Archive > Student Discounts
October 28, 2014
A variety of discounts are available to Folsom Lake College students:
- Use your Student Access Card to receive discounts on food and more at local businesses! For a list of current discounts, click here. For more information on how to get your Student Access Card, click here.
Other companies offering discounts include:
- CollegeBuys offers up to an 85% discount on education products including software- click here for more information.
- Dell offers discounts on computing products- click here for a flyer and here for more information.
- HP offers discounts on computing and printing products- click here for more information. Please note: This offer also applies to Folsom Lake College faculty and staff.
- Online Tickets USA offers students $10 off any ticket purchase- click here for more information.
- Simplybabyfurniture.com offers a 15% discount- click here for more information. Please note: This offer also applies to Folsom Lake College faculty and staff.
- Day2Day Printing is offering 15% off all printing products- click here to go to their website and use code DSCNTFLC15 in the shopping cart.
- QuickShip Toner offers up to 10% off on ink, toner, and printer parts- click here to go to their website and use discount code EDP10 upon checkout.
- Norton Antivirus is offering a 50% discount to students- click here for more information.
- Custom Vinyl Graphics offers custom decals, including wall decals for all your decoration needs- click here and use the code MyColl3g3 to get 10% off your order.
- Electroheds.com offers high quality electric brush heads at a fraction of brand name prices- click here and get 15% off your order with the code: lean15.
- Nutribomb Vitamins and Supplements offers 10% off all products- click here and use code FLC10Off.
- Candywirez offers a variety of discounts- click here to go to their website and use the discount codes (Lightning 25% off code: UofCandy, Micro USB 35% off code: CandyTech, 30pin 35% off code: CandyU).
- AirsoftRC offers 5% off your oder- click here to go to their website and use code AIRSOFTCOLLEGE5
- Zendy Labs offers 50% off all web and internet radio hosting plans- click here for their website and use code STUDENT2014.
- H & J Closeouts offers 12% off all products plus free shipping on all orders- click here for their website and use code collegediscount.
- CJ Pony Parts offers students 10% off online orders- click here for their website and use code EDUCATION.
- OnlineStamp.net offers $45 in free postage to college students and staff- click here for more info.
- Yipit offers a free cash-back program for students, offering up to 15% cash back at popular e-commerce sites - click here for more info.
- Birthday in a Box offers a 15% discount- click here for their website and use code BB951Z.
- The Kewl Shop offers a 12% discount - click here for their website and use coupon code COLLEGE12.
- Motorcycle House offers 10% off your entire order of motorcycle accessories and gear- click here and use promo code UNIV10 at checkout.
- Viking Bags offers 10% off your order of motorcycle luggage- click here and use promo code 10UNIV at checkout.
- CATCH Canine Trainers Academy is offering a $100 discount on the Core Skills course- click here and on your Quick Application, mention that you heard of the discount through this page.
- CPRCertified.com offers students 50% off any course (maximum discount of $50)- click here and use code STUDENT50.
- Costume Discounters is offering a 15% discount off your entire order- click here and use code A936CD.
- Paul Fredrick, a menswear company, is offering a 20% discount off your purchase of $150 or more- click here and use code EDU15D.
- Webucator offers a free Microsoft course of the month- click here to see this month's offer.
- Quality Logo Products offers a 10% discount off your order (savings up to $250)- click here and use code FOLSOMSAVES10.
Know of any other discounts that FLC students can take advantage of? Email them here.
Please Note: Folsom Lake College does not endorse any of the companies above nor received compensation for listing them here.