3. You may select either the image or the link to vote.
4. A new browser window will open to allow you to vote. Depending on currently active elections and the colleges in which you are enrolled, you may see more than one election. Click the green Start button to vote in an election.
If you are not enrolled, you will not be allowed to vote and you will see this message:
5. Select one of the choices by clicking in the checkbox next to your choice, and click the Next button.
6. When you have made all your selections for this election, you will see the Participant Consent page. Check the Participant Consent box and then click the green Submit button.
7. You will then see a confirmation page. Use the scroll bars on the side to page down.
NOTE: If you are eligible to vote in other elections, a green Start button will appear near the bottom of the page.
8. When you have finished voting in all elections for which you are eligible, click Logout:
Folsom Lake College | 1-916-608-6500 10 College Parkway, Folsom, CA 95630
El Dorado Center | 1-530-642-5644 6699 Campus Drive, Placerville, CA 95667