Internship Program and Work Experience (WEXP)
Want to Gain Valuable Work Experience and Earn Units at the Same Time?
The Internship Program and Work Experience (WEXP) is a program where students apply what they have learned in the classroom to an internship or job. The Work Experience class helps students learn skills to successfully navigate the 21st century workplace and develop professional work habits. Students working in a paid or unpaid internship, job, or volunteer position can earn 1- 4 units of transferable credit with a letter grade.
Your current job or volunteer position can qualify for credit!!!
How it Works:
- Find an internship, job, or volunteer opportunity related to your major, career goal, or in a career field you would like to explore.
- Enroll in a Work Experience (WEXP) class.
- Gain marketable skills and knowledge while earning college credit.
- Up to 6 units of Work Experience 498 units (related to major) will transfer as electives into any California State University (CSU) and many private universities.
- To learn more about internships and earning units, check out the pages on the left.
Click to find exclusive
or volunteer positions.
Speaker Series: Alice Waters
Supporting Student Success
Social Justice Spring