Enroll in Classes
You can enroll in classes online or in person. You will be assigned an enrollment appointment date and time, which is the earliest date and time you can register for classes. You can find your enrollment appointment time in eServices.
|Semester||Class schedules posted||Students receive enrollment appointment||Enrollment begins|
|Summer 2019||March 25, 2019||April 11, 2019||April 22, 2019|
|Fall 2019||March 25, 2019||April 11, 2019||April 22, 2019|
|Spring 2020||November 2019||December 2019||December 2019|
What if a class I want is closed?
If a class you want is closed, then you can:
- Work with a counselor to pick another class.
- Attend the first class session, even if you are not on the waitlist. You may be able to add the class if another student doesn't show up.
- See if the class is offered at another Los Rios college.
What hours is online registration available?
During the enrollment period, online registration is available Monday through Saturday from 7:00 am to 11:30 pm, and on Sundays from 9:00 am to 11:30 pm.
|Review class schedules as soon as they are posted online.||Fall 2019 schedules are available now.
Spring 2020 schedules will be posted in November 2019.
|Go to class schedules.|
|Find your enrollment appointment date and time.||Fall 2019 enrollment dates were posted April 11.
Spring 2020 enrollment dates will be posted in December 2019.
|Go to eServices or learn more about enrollment appointments.|
|Register for classes online or in the Admissions and Records Office.||Fall 2019 enrollment began on April 22.
Spring 2020 enrollment begins December 2019.
|Go to eServices.|
The following information is important if you are on the waitlist for a class:
- The waitlist status of a class changes throughout the enrollment period, so you should regularly monitor your waitlist status
- You cannot join the waitlist after the first day of the class
- You need to attend the first class – in the event that you will be moved into the class – and get a permission number or signed add slip from the instructor
- Make sure your email address is current – that is the only communication you will receive regarding your waitlist status
- You need to drop the class if you have been moved into the class from the waitlist and you do not want to take the class
- The maximum number of units that you can be waitlisted for is 12 in the fall or spring, and five (5) in the summer
- Once you are on the waitlist for a class, you cannot enroll in another section of the same course
- You are not charged enrollment fees until you are enrolled in a course
- If you receive a 6-digit permission number from your instructor, then use the instructions on the Add Classes page in eServices for how to add from a waitlist with a permission number