Join us for the Internship & Job Fair on April 24
April 05, 2019
Join us for the 4th Annual Folsom Lake College Internship & Job Fair on Wednesday, April 24 from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm at the Main Folsom campus in the Quad.
Current students and alumni will have the opportunity to introduce themselves and their resume to employers from throughout the region. These companies and organizations are specifically looking for community college students to hire for part-time jobs, in addition to internship, student assistant, and volunteer opportunities.
Employers participating include:
- Agilent Technologies
- American River Parkway Foundation
- Amtel LLC
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- California Highway Patrol
- Capitol Autism Services & Land Park Campus
- ChildCare Careers
- City Year
- Continuing Development Inc. Child Development Centers
- Fastenal Company
- Folsom Lake Symphony
- Folsom's Hope
- Los Rios Police Department
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Nugget Market, Inc.
- Placerville Police Department
- Prestige Portraits / Lifetouch
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)
- Sacramento Police Department
- SAFE Credit Union
- School Steps, Inc.
- The California Intern Network; a program of University Enterprises, Inc.
- The Children's Receiving Home
- Therapeutic Pathways
- University of California Cooperative Extension - Placerville
- US Census Bureau
- Visiting Angels
We recommend you dress professionally and bring copies of your resume. Some employers may even conduct interviews on site!
Leading up to the Fair, the Work Experience & Internship Program will be providing the following "Prepare for the Internship & Job Fair" workshops to share strategies for interacting with employers, tips for updating your resume, and more.
- Tuesday, April 9, 12:00 to 1:00 pm, FLC, Cypress Hall FL2-232
- Tuesday, April 23, 12:00 to 1:00 pm, FLC, SOAR Central (Cypress Hall FL2-238)
For questions about the Internship & Job Fair, please contact Jordan Namle at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work Experience & Internship Program
The Work Experience (WEXP) & Internship Program allows students to gain marketable skills and knowledge while earning college credit.
Career & Transfer Center
The Career & Transfer Center (CTC) is an on-campus resource designed to support students in the areas of choosing a major, career exploration, career counseling, job preparation, and transfer preparation and planning.
Great opportunities to work on-campus and around your class schedule!