The Veterans Success Center (VSC) provides assistance to Veterans and dependents who may be eligible for various VA educational benefits, as well as assisting with the onboarding process and transition to college.
The Veterans Success Center is staffed by veterans for veterans! It provides a space for veterans to gather, socialize, do homework, and form relationships with other veterans.
- Assistance with the transition from active duty to student life and starting up your GI Bill
- Priority registration
- Study space
- Computer and printer use
- Coffee and other food items
- A place to relax between classes
Veterans Success Center Orientations
Are you a veteran or the dependent of a veteran? Attend a Veterans Success Center orientation to learn about the resources and accommodations that are available to you, as well as how to use VA educational benefits and other steps you will complete as a new student.
Monday to Thursday:
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Main Folsom campus
Physical Education PE- 119
- Career & Transfer Center
- First Year Success Programs
- Health and Wellness Services
- Veterans Success Center
- Work Experience & Internship Program