Step 3: Complete Orientation
Orientation gives you important information to help you succeed at Folsom Lake College. All new students must complete orientation online or in person.
Attend an on-the-ground, in-person orientation at the Main Folsom campus or at either of our extension campuses: the El Dorado Center or the Rancho Cordova Center. This is a fun and engaging experience tailored for students who plan to attend Folsom Lake College where you'll:
- Receive an FLC Survival Kit, including a copy of the New Student Survival Guidebook
- Tour the campus
- Connect with other incoming students and peer mentors
- Meet college faculty and staff
- Learn about FLC's academic programs and majors
- Get to know the many services and resources available to you
You can start online orientation 24 hours after you get your student ID number. To complete orientation, log in to Canvas and find the tile for Los Rios Online Orientation.
Don’t have a computer or need help?
|Complete online orientation||At least 24 hours after you get your student ID number||Log in to Canvas|